take care of yourself!

you feel bored with me right? ok doesn't matter, i will not bother you anymore,
i'm sorry for the our acquaintance all this while..
but i think that the best option,
i don't want you to make it burden,
and i don't want to make trouble on you,
i'm sorry if i  made mistakes,
i'm not the nice guy, and i not what are you looking for,
i still remembered your words "we still bestfriend right?"
but i can't accepted anymore..
i annoyed when it playing around my mind,
i never got this situation,
i always thinking what's meaning "bestfriend" for you,
whether it is simply for us to reconcile?
or you trying to keep my heart??
for me the word has gone...
I'M SORRY,
i don't care if you scole to me..
i don't want this matter continue without end..
so i make the right decision now before becoming more serious..
i will remember you forever and ever,
thanks for being my friends before this..
now back to your life back..
sorry if i ruined your life..
take care of your self! i will miss you FRIENDS!

No comments: